Google Pay is one of the most popular payment methods for mobile casino gamblers. This trendy e-wallet was released on January, 2018. This online payment solution offers fast and safe deposits without providing any personal info. It is the best choice for Android users worldwide. I have selected the most reputable casinos with Google Pay. You can find the list of the most trusted Google Pay casinos in the table below.
Pros and Cons of Google Pay deposit in online casinos
As a reputable payment means, Google Pay has lots of benefits for gamblers. Conversely, there are some vital disadvantages, of course, which are crucial for many online casino players. I have analyzed many casinos with Google Pay and figured out the most common pros and cons. Find the details below.
Google Pay pros:
- Entirely free service;
- More than 80% of online casinos support Google Pay;
- Instant deposits;
- Supports credit/debit cards issued in 26 countries;
- Google Pay casinos provide lucrative bonuses;
- Only hi-tech and contemporary casinos support Google Pay;
- The best choice for all types of Android devices;
- Uppermost security for mobile gamblers;
- Ability to add unlimited amount of credit cards;
- No fees are charged for deposits.
Google Pay cons:
- Almost 20% of online casinos do not welcome Google Pay;
- Casinos that accept Google Pay do not offer withdrawals;
- Sometimes, it may take from 10 to 24 hours to process your Google Pay deposit.
Alternatives to online casino Google Pay deposits
Regardless the wide popularity of casinos that accept Google Pay, some online gambling houses do not support this payment method. This fact has already forced millions of Android gamblers to look for alternatives to online casino Google pay deposits. I have carefully analyzed the market and selected the most commonly used alternatives to Google Pay. You can find them below.
- Apple Pay. This digital payment method from Apple is the most widely used alternative to Google Pay for mobile users throughout the world. The service is also free and it offers free deposits. Apple Pay has two main disadvantages. Firstly, it does not offer withdrawals. Secondly, it is prohibited in many countries for gambling purposes due to legal regulations.
- Crypto. Another powerful payment means, which can be used instead of Google Pay, is crypto – mainly, Bitcoin. Many online casino fans choose Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals because they are instant and anonymous, meaning that your winnings can never be taxed.
- Digital wallets. Various electronic wallets are supported by almost all online casinos. The most popular and widely spread alternatives to online casino Google Pay deposits are Neteller and Skrill. PayPal is also a popular choice but it is prohibited for gambling purposes in many countries. E-wallets offer free registration, as well as free and instant deposits. The main advantage of e-wallets is that they provide various sorts of withdrawals. Depending on the chosen wallet, some fees are charged for withdrawals.
- Other alternatives to online casino Google Pay deposits: Paysafecard vouchers, wire bank transfer, Visa/MasterCard, WebMoney, etc.
Question and Answer
- Google Pay – what is it? – G Pay or Google Pay is previously known as Android Pay. It is an exclusive payment system for mobile users. Google Pay is well-matched with Android tablets, watches, and smartphones.
- Is Google Pay free for gamblers? – Yes. When you use Google Pay to deposit in online casinos, the digital wallet charges no fee for depositing.
- How does a Google Pay casino work? – Any Google Pay casino has the same operation principle as any other type of online casino with various deposit types.
- I have made a deposit in an online casino via Google Pay. When will my money be credited to my account? – Online casinos which accept Google Pay offer instant deposits. It means that you will get money almost immediately (from several seconds to a few minutes).
- How can I deposit in online casino with Google Pay? – It is quite easy. To deposit in online casino with Google Pay and play all available games, please, perform the following actions:
- Open Play Market and download Google Pay;
- Add your debit/credit card to your Google Pay account;
- Launch Google App;
- Open your online casino site and select “Deposit/Cashier” section;
- Choose Google Pay as a payment method, indicate a sum, and complete the transaction.
- Are Google Pay money transactions are reliably protected? – Absolutely, yes. Your online casino has no access to your credit card details connected to Google Pay. A sophisticated Google Pay Fraud Prevention system 100% guarantees that no scammer can ever know details of your financial info.
- What is a minimum deposit sum in a Google Pay online casino? – The minimum deposit sum is set by your casino only. Google Pay has neither minimum nor maximum deposit limits.
- Which networks do casinos with Google Pay support? – As of 2020, casinos that accept Google Pay worldwide support such payment networks as Visa/MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, and JCB.
- How do I know if I can use Google Pay in my location? – Google Pay is available for depositing in online casinos in many countries. However, some Google Pay features can only be accessed from certain locations. Please, use this link to check whether your country is included in the list of allowed locations for making online payments.
- Can I use Google Pay in online casino to withdraw winnings? – Unfortunately, you can not withdraw your online casino winnings to your Google Pay account. Instead, you should find some alternatives to Google Pay to withdraw winnings such as Bitcoin, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, etc.
The considerable number of online casinos with Google Pay has already attracted thousands of new mobile gamblers. All transactions are free and fast. This digital wallet is available in many countries. Google Pay casinos are very easy to use and navigate. All of them offer lucrative bonuses and promos. So, if you are an Android user, Google Pay is the best choice for you to deposit in online casino.